The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing. I am waiting around and have to go this this huge restaurant/hotel in about two hours to get a job. I will be making 2,3 times more than the last shithole I wasted 5 months at and at the sametime hate having to get a new job. This crap stresses me right out

I'm going to have to dress up,etc.. fuck me. I guess it might be better than standing outside smoking getting snow blow in my face while looking at a white house and trees.

Playing guitar. I've been playing for a week and can already play most songs I try (Deep Purple, Sabbath, Boston, etc). Can't do any fast solos yet but I am a good tapper (bass skillz cross over)

Now I'm about to go put up some xmas lights

Snowing is always a bittersweet experience for me because snow, for me, means hours and hours of shoveling. I have to shovel the property not only around my house, but also the church where I work as well as the church hall that they own up the block from the church, which takes up about half a block in total space. I can't remember the last time I've ever really "enjoyed" snow because of this. If we get a decent snow this year, I think I'm going to take a walk in it or something.

Wait, you work at a church?

Wondering what I'll do tonight because the interview got postponed to tomorrow night. Watching Mail Call right now before I give the CD I'm reviewing one more listen and take notes.

I want to put a nicotine patch on someone while they're sleeping; it's supposed to give people mad nightmares and sleepterrors. No idea why, and I don't really care either - I just want to see it for myself...then experience it...mwuahahaa.

Made a new character in WoW, a night elf rogue. I'm at level 3 already, and I've only been playing for half an hour. This class is definitely better than my undead warrior.

Just had dinner, teriyaki steak and some pasta with spaghetti sauce. My rogue is up to level 6 now.