The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Personally, I believe all drugs should eventually be legalised.

1) It's up to an individual to decide what they want to do to his/her body and mind. Seriously. Putting ANYONE in jail for doing nothing but using a drug is absurd.

Though I generally agree with drugs being legalized (at least ones that aren't horribly fuck-you-up style as CC said), drugs often affect more than just the people using them. But really this discussion doesn't belong here. Can we get back on topic...?

Personally, I've tried it a few times, but never done it habitually. I usually smoke once every few months or so, i.e. when someone I know offers it. I plan to increase that someday, but not until I'm out of school and have a steady job. My rule is that I don't want drugs distracting me from my career. But I do think they can enrich my life later on.
Trying not to be the know-it-all old man here but you are doing the right thing. I never smoked alot when I was in high school or out (did ecstasy and other shit). But now I'm a full time electrician making great money and recently started smoking weed again. Oddly enough my boss turned me onto it lol.
Music sounds go great when you're high it's unexplainable. Especially at concerts. In a few months a travelling Pink Floyd tribute band is playing a big venue by my house. Boy am I going to get destroyed for that show:kickass:

Trying not to be the know-it-all old man here but you are doing the right thing. I never smoked alot when I was in high school or out (did ecstasy and other shit). But now I'm a full time electrician making great money and recently started smoking weed again. Oddly enough my boss turned me onto it lol.
Music sounds go great when you're high it's unexplainable. Especially at concerts. In a few months a travelling Pink Floyd tribute band is playing a big venue by my house. Boy am I going to get destroyed for that show:kickass:

Concerts are the shit while high.

I would never touch ecstasy. I do two things and two things only: alcohol and pot. Not ecstasy, not any other pills, just weed and alcohol.

My view is if you can handle weed and still have a normal life than it's cool. If weed takes over your life you need to put it down immediately. As always, it depends on the person.