The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Supposed to be doing homework for my Korean class, but started reading about Slavic mythology. I just remembered this time in my world history class in high school when my teacher pointed out a similarity between some snakelike demons in the Vedas and the gorgons, and it prompted me to examine further similarities between different Indo-European mythologies. Things like how Indra is similar to Zeus.

Now I just found this, which means another delay.

It's hardly surprising that Indo-European cultures' mythologies are similar to the same degree as their languages.

i want to share my new Cover, i hope u like it, comment, even negative feedbacks

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though, what's the point of ass hair???? Why do I need an ass that sweats, has potential for dingleberries, and difficult to clean?

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

it's to prevent your sphincter from freezing shut
totally pointless if you don't live in the Arctic, though

It's hardly surprising that Indo-European cultures' mythologies are similar to the same degree as their languages.

I love seeing where the divides happened. If I had the free time, I'd totally go back into tackling Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit side-by-side. However, I'm focusing on modern languages for now.

Oh, no. I wasn't being clear. My mind tends to be in a totally different place by the time I finish typing something, so I end up making barely any sense a lot of the time. I meant I'm just focusing on learning modern languages, but not for the purpose of examining the Indo-European divide.

If being a musician doesn't work out, I'm going to go for an international Ron Clark sort of thing. I've heard bad things about the South Korean and Japanese education systems, so I'd like to start there. I've read stuff on reddit from Americans teaching in South Korea about how little awareness there is of things like ADD and dyslexia and how the bulk of grinding and lack of flexibility in the education system creates high suicide rates.

I'm such a pussy. I watched Mama last night, was about to sleep, then one of my parents let out a moan in their sleep that sounded just like Mama. Fuck.