The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just the phrase "Doubleoak" gives me a massive hardon. Elijah Craig is great! Super affordable...$25. Goes down smooth too. I prefer it to Maker's Mark

Makers 46 is good but the price point does hit different quality range than the Elijah Craig. At that point i'd typically dip a tad bit further in for a single barrel Knob Creek, personally.

What's up you fucks. It's cold, it's dark, and i'm rocking the Agalloch. I hope you all die and the universe consumes your matter over a halflife of 400,000 years.

zabu of nΩd;10539803 said:
What's up you fucks. It's cold, it's dark, and i'm rocking the Agalloch. I hope you all die and the universe consumes your matter over a halflife of 400,000 years.

Cold weather and metal. Like grits and biscuits!

@MoL: Interesting.

gonna spend the weekend in a cabin with another couple eating kief caramels. next step: uploading pictures of kitchen appliances to Facebook

Continuing to play through Katawa Shoujo, certainly was not what I thought it would be. Genuine and what I'd assume would be the attempt by the creators to somewhat realistically depict the disabilities the characters have...

It is nice to have something like this to kind of invest my emotions in, as recently they've been kind of overflowing - and listening to Carissa's Wierd while shying away from everyone doesn't really do much to help heh