The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Kerasphorus and waiting for shops to open so I can buy some anti-inflammatory shiz.

3 of my wisdom teeth came through years ago and caused so little trouble I didn't even realise they'd arrived, this last one has had some gum over it for ages and it seems finally have decided to finish the job. Shits swollen up all gay and fuck eating my ear hurts. Faggot tooth.

Giving the finger to Verizon to get in bed with Walmart

:tickled:

All cell service and handset companies are either big, or use the big companies towers. Nothing necessarily wrong with that. I switched out of personal interest (it's nearly half as much per month with no contract and unlimited everything). Verizon is a ripoff so I switched. If Republic Wireless wasn't on the Sprint Network when off WiFi (and had an Galaxy S2 option), I might have went there.

I think I've broken my friend by asking her to elaborate on some comment she made that sounded like hinting at a possible meeting sexual of organs.

not watching the super bowl
don't give a rat's ass about football
will prolly watch the half-time-show on youtube

I just don't give a shit any more. I think I might become a drinker. Fuck women and all of their fucking shit.

some girl wont text me back so I texted her telling her that she thinks I'm cute. Well it got a reply anyway. haha. I wonder whether I'll be able to coax another date out of her.

took a half-day to do some trail riding..
not smart. The top layer (1-2") is pure mud. Underneath is still frozen.
So it's basically like riding on ice. I rode around off of the trails for a little while. but damn does that blow.
Guess I'll go to the shooting range.

Leaving tonight for vacation - gonna stay with friends in Bushwick and play with cats and leave from there. Supposed to get a huge snowstorm, my flight is the 6 am out of LGA to FLL so I hope we beat the weather!

yeah boyyyyyy going to the Keys...snorkeling and key lime pie and staying here our last night:

6147862657_1664a97c1e_z.jpg