The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting ready to go buy this:

new-2013-honda-civic_cpe-2drautoexcoupe-9278-9797953-1-400.jpg

2013 Honda Civic Coupe EX. Trading in the BMW towards this and putting down a significant amount of my own Jew tokens.

2 door? Seems like there isn't a back seat. What's that going to cost you?

Damn, you must have loaded out or not put much down. When I bought a new Civic in 2002 practically fully loaded and nothing down it was under 18k. I do miss it. If gas stays over $4 for the rest of the year I might look at getting another one. Fantastic car.

Damn, you must have loaded out or not put much down. When I bought a new Civic in 2002 practically fully loaded and nothing down it was under 18k. I do miss it. If gas stays over $4 for the rest of the year I might look at getting another one. Fantastic car.

Quote was 19,700

After taxes and warranties and shit, it was ~25k and I put down 4k for the trade in and 5k of my own money.

Wow I've never heard someone call a BMW a piece of shit... Maybe if it's from the 90s, but then again NYers rarely drive so they often don't know anything about cars. :/

Just finished a documentary on a theater I worked in. Now got sides for another audition that I should probably read instead of procrastinating... Also, I was reminded this week why I hate going out to clubs. Went out with my out of control friend from New Mexico because thought I'd give it a shot since I don't ever go to clubs at all. Biggest mistakes ever. I hate when drunk people or people i dont know start playing/touching my hair, which was happening too much for me to want to ever go to that place again.

Just waitin for Thursday to come so I can submit my college application to Pasadena City College. Going to study geology, and I'll work for the United States Geological Survey in their Student Career Experience Program. Hell yes :kickass:

Too bad there's no geology-themed metal :lol:

Wow I've never heard someone call a BMW a piece of shit... Maybe if it's from the 90s, but then again NYers rarely drive so they often don't know anything about cars. :/

You have no frame of reference. That particular series of BMWs is known for being unreliable and prone for tons of failure points. I had to replace the coolant expansion tank twice as well as the water pump and tstat (common failure point on the E46). Both sets of control arm bushings failed, the radiator needed replacing, etc.

Not to mention maintenance costs on that thing were 40% more than the average vehicle.

Oh well, at least it handled nicely.

My advice to anyone here is to not buy a BMW unless you either make at least 100,000 dollars a year or you are confident enough to work on cars yourself. Otherwise, stay away.