The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just NE. I'm pretty much just rephrasing his arguments and often just quoting verbatim, but I can tell it's not gonna be enough. I'll probably just submit it under the length requirement, and we'll see how seriously she takes them. It's hard to believe that after reading 30 other 7 page papers she'll really be that disappointed that mine is short.

I had to sing a Ricky Martin song for an ensemble and range goes up to an A4. Being that I'm a bass, I sound goofy as fuck. And it's god damn Ricky Martin :lol:

Upside inside out
She's livin' la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down
Livin' la vida loca!

Just NE. I'm pretty much just rephrasing his arguments and often just quoting verbatim, but I can tell it's not gonna be enough. I'll probably just submit it under the length requirement, and we'll see how seriously she takes them. It's hard to believe that after reading 30 other 7 page papers she'll really be that disappointed that mine is short.

I've had some professors who've only dinged me a little bit because I made a concise, well-organized argument that fell a couple pages short of the requirement.

And then I've had others who knocked 30% off in the same circumstances.

:lol: It's pretty important tbh. My voice sounds entirely different in my comfortable range, from a C2 to B3, than it does from the range I have to sing in this particular piece, from C4 to A4. If the performance was intended to be in more of a rock style, then the sound wouldn't be a problem because I could subvert into a throatier mid-voice tone. Unfortunately for my illusion of masculinity, it is not.

Getting ready to go buy this:

new-2013-honda-civic_cpe-2drautoexcoupe-9278-9797953-1-400.jpg

2013 Honda Civic Coupe EX. Trading in the BMW towards this and putting down a significant amount of my own Jew tokens.