The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm going ice skating. I'm planning on joining a hockey league in the near future, its something ive wanted to do for a while.

I measure myself, and I'm 6'6" with skates on. Crazy

I'm going ice skating. I'm planning on joining a hockey league in the near future, its something ive wanted to do for a while.

I measure myself, and I'm 6'6" with skates on. Crazy

That's awesome! I used to go ice skating at a local sports rink many, MANY years ago when they had public skating sessions. I had some hockey blades. Fuck the whimpy figure skating ones.

Right now I am watching baseball and hacking up chunks of snot. Hooray for allergy season.

I obviously had to peak in just to go against the title haha

Eating an awesome wrap and about to watch some Evil Dead. Oh and who knew mixing whiskey with apple juice = decent tasting whiskey!

Recovering from last night. I didn't get home until 2:30 and then was woken up by the wee one around 6:45. I'm pretty beat but it was worth it, especially because I got to play on a buddy's drumkit for a bit!

Not at all. Boyfriend and I went to see a band (friends of ours) at the local watering hole. Then another friend showed up to play with said band and their entire remainder of their set turned into one big drunk jam session. Good times. I really miss playing drums.