The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I stick to the mustache/goatee combo. Anything else looks ridiculous on me imo. My dad is rocking the professor look, and based on our phenotypical similarity, I'm going to assume it would look as absurd on me as it does him.

itoav.jpg

Edit: Me from a couple years ago, but basically hasn't changed.

It was only in the past year or so I could grow a full beard and mustache and look good, partly because my hair gets darker and darker over the years. Ever since I was a young lad I wanted a full beard just like my father, and glasses, too. Man, I was so happy when I got glasses at 16. Now my dream is fulfilled.

And I have my mother's long, straight hair.

I've had ~5 combined hours of sleep since Sunday (3 hours + 1 hour + 2 hours of failed struggle to fight sleep), and as I almost just dozed off in my chair, I was amazed to see what looked like faint television noise in all the black space on this forum. I seriously thought it was some kind of advertisement or something for a minute. Now I'm really tempted to test the validity of sleep-deprivation-induced hallucinations, especially since I have a three day weekend to try it out on.