The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm tired as fuck but going out in a little bit to meet the boyfriend at a local watering hole once he's done with work for the evening. Also, I'm currently texting Ozzman and warning him about the dangers of Dungeons and Dragons.

It's so true, they are like babies. I am very sensitive when it comes to animals. Scenes from those ASPCA commercials have been known to throw me into tears. To see them so sick and not be able to do anything but let them go is extremely painful.

Me too. I can't fucking stand seeing commercials like that or pictures of starving/abused animals. Whenever I see that shit, I hope that something horrible happens to the people who did it to those animals. :bah:

^ Yeah, I cry like a baby when I see a story about a hurt animal too. :[

Speaking of that, last year I've embarked on a "shameless journey." Realized I have lived a very sheltered life and honestly some of the "values" I've learned need to be relearned (or unlearned in some cases). So last year I did some things I've never thought I'd do (shaved my hair off completely, rode on a rollercoaster, went to another country among the biggest events of the journey so far lol). I want to continue this journey with challenging myself by not meat for awhile, just to see what's that like. I've stopped eating pork altogether but still eat chicken and beef once in awhile. Just would like to see/test self control. Not that I think it's wrong to eat meat at all, just something i want to try before i die. :]

I'm tired as fuck but going out in a little bit to meet the boyfriend at a local watering hole once he's done with work for the evening. Also, I'm currently texting Ozzman and warning him about the dangers of Dungeons and Dragons.

I used to play Dungeons and Dragons. But I eventually grew out of it and said :fu: to it.

3qc53x.jpg

My childhood friend's dog recently died of cluster seizures and she texted me in the morning about it, and it really affected my entire day (the dog was 8 human years we've been friends for 11 years). Animals are like little babies that never grow up, so it's really sad to see them suffer. :/ This seems like a shitty week for everyone. Hope things look up soon.

Yea, losing a pet can be just about as bad as losing one of your own, sad to hear. My grandmother went to the hospital last Friday, one of my close friends dad is having open-heart surgery on Monday and my girlfriends uncle just passed away yesterday at the age of 48 ... what a shitty week it's been :(

Yea, losing a pet can be just about as bad as losing one of your own, sad to hear. My grandmother went to the hospital last Friday, one of my close friends dad is having open-heart surgery on Monday and my girlfriends uncle just passed away yesterday at the age of 48 ... what a shitty week it's been :(

That's awful news, I hope your grandmother is okay and your friend's dad open heart surgery goes well. Bah, that's such a young age. Hope everything looks up on your end soon. When it rains it pours, huh.

@ Overwatch: I've heard it's bad for you too. It bothers me to eat pork because pigs are supposedly smarter than dogs and I love my little rottweiler, so it just felt weird to eat pork after hearing that.