The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Keeping busy at work working on website. Stoked that PP is coming back tonight. Friend is having a bday thingy tonight too.

Back pain is the worst.
I've made it a habit to stretch before bed. It seems to be working.

I have a doctors appointment Friday. I texted my mother about it aand she was all concerned because she thinks it has something to do with my kidney's. She actually had a slipped disk or something at somepoint. I really hope it has nothing to do with my kidney's. I have not been pissing kidney stones as of yet.

About to order a pizza. One of our local places does a $7.00 large plain cheese pie deal every Wednesday. After dinner, I get to spend quality time with my son and boyfriend. It should be a good evening.

I can't really call her. I've only been on one date with her. I really like her though. Like, really, really like her. She's hot and intelligent. She has huge boobs and purple hair.

I texted her asking when she's next free. I doubt I'll get a reply though. I freaking hate girls. Sorry but.. They're just bitches. Eww. Fuck. Shit. Gross

Urgh. Women.

Watched an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio, and apparently most actors have had divorced/deceased parents. Or their family moved around a lot when they were kids. So, I kind of feel in a weird way I'm on the right path. :D

Anyways, have a shit ton of work to do tomorrow besides my day job, ushering for a theater and two auditions. Still not asleep., i'm gonna hate everyone tomorrow. :/

I texted her asking when she's next free. I doubt I'll get a reply though. I freaking hate girls. Sorry but.. They're just bitches. Eww. Fuck. Shit. Gross

Urgh. Women.

You know you're a terrible excuse for a nancy boy, right?

No, I have to pick PP up from the train station which involves a heavily policed highway drive. I might have a few wings though, which is kind of the same thing

I feel the same way about most conventional late night food - comes with its own hangover and shit. But there's a big variety of stuff open after hours in downtown Denver, my friends and I usually go to this place called El Diablo that has awesome $1 Mexican-style tacos with fresh tortillas, and their vegetarian taco is exceptional.

Watched an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio, and apparently most actors have had divorced/deceased parents. Or their family moved around a lot when they were kids. So, I kind of feel in a weird way I'm on the right path. :D

Those interviews are absolutely absurd.

I had a Shirley Temple and zero wings - PP brought me back a million presents including high quality dark chocolate with "bread" in it - SO GOOD.

Ha. I feel great today not drinking! He went skiing in northern British Columbia for 2 weeks via Seattle and Ketchikan Alaska.