The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a track record of losing things and being careless. Hoping this will straighten me up. I stopped sucking at managing my own finances once I had to, so I'm pretty sure this will be good.

Accountants are generally pretty easygoing and funny people. You have to have a sense of humor to deal with that kind of repetition in a healthy way.

KafkaX, if you're ever in Colorado - beer and cigars at my place, for real.

I think I'd rather work as a pizza delivery boy than be an accountant.

Sometime throughout my life I want to have this job, just to see what its like. I think I seem to romanticize it up thinking it would be fucking amazing, but I think the reality would be that it blows...

Accounting is one of the many paths to suicide.

Definitely had days where I would agree with this :lol:

I have a track record of losing things and being careless. Hoping this will straighten me up. I stopped sucking at managing my own finances once I had to, so I'm pretty sure this will be good.

Bookkeeping is tedious and repetitive. The kinda shit I like. Put on the tunes and plow through work not having to talk or deal with anyone. Love it.

Accountants are generally pretty easygoing and funny people. You have to have a sense of humor to deal with that kind of repetition in a healthy way.

KafkaX, if you're ever in Colorado - beer and cigars at my place, for real.

I gotta post pics of where I work. Fucking awesome. We have a full band set up, and jam on a weekly basis. My co-workers are some of my best friends and are totally easy going and funny.

If Im ever in Colorado ill be hittin you up for sure dude. Any plans of you coming to MDF? Has that been decided yet for sure?

I can't make it to that shit. My own music is taking a lot of my money. It costed a little over 2 grand, all things considered. And we're still making preparations for our live setup since we're headlining for the first time - that'll probably be another couple hundos.

Needless to say, I'm elated they're bringing me on as a permanent employee at my work next month.

I can't make it to that shit. My own music is taking a lot of my money. It costed a little over 2 grand, all things considered. And we're still making preparations for our live setup since we're headlining for the first time - that'll probably be another couple hundos.

Needless to say, I'm elated they're bringing me on as a permanent employee at my work next month.

Sounds like good things are in your future! :kickass:

Had a good easter dinner, and a good shit. Now I'm just listening to some Gris and mourning the loss of the winter weather.

Drinking coffee. I've been waking up at 4,5 in the morning with severe back pain. It hurts so fucking bad.

Drinking coffee. I've been waking up at 4,5 in the morning with severe back pain. It hurts so fucking bad.

Feel you on that. Mine isn't bad when sleeping, but sitting down sucks ass. And considering I have to spend the majority of the day sitting, it's a problem. Doctor gave me anti-spasm pills that so far haven't been working.