The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just finished watching the One Man Metal three part documentary on YouTube. I feel sad but oddly able to sort of relate to those misanthropic bastards.

I just finished watching Last Days Here, the documentary based on Bobby Liebling of Pentagram's struggle with addiction and his triumphant return to metal. It's a great movie. Now I'm blasting Relentless and not giving a fuck about my schoolwork cause metal > life.

Went and had a little fun last night and suddenly reality is crumbling. I hit a deer on the way home. My goddamn battery is dead in my car and I'm probably not going to make it to work and I ripped the button outta my jeans on my door.

Fuck everything.

I just finished watching Last Days Here, the documentary based on Bobby Liebling of Pentagram's struggle with addiction and his triumphant return to metal. It's a great movie. Now I'm blasting Relentless and not giving a fuck about my schoolwork cause metal > life.

Not to sound like a wuss or anything, but that film was truly moving and had my eyes filling up with tears.

Went and had a little fun last night and suddenly reality is crumbling. I hit a deer on the way home. My goddamn battery is dead in my car and I'm probably not going to make it to work and I ripped the button outta my jeans on my door.

Fuck everything.

I'm sorry shit's hitting the fan. Hope things look up soon

Fuck everything.

I'm sure MGMT woll understand if you tell them you hit a deer and your battery ran outta juice. You probably needed new pants anyway, right?

Seriously, though, hope you get your leg up on life again soon.

Cars mobile again. I'm not much of a mechanic but got it running by myself without buying anything.

Gonna sit on my ass and play black ops and wait for my tv to explode.

Got home from work and my cat who has been on the verge of dying the past few days, is seriously on his death bed.

Any minute he is going to pass on and its fucking terrible to witness, but I dont want to have him put down because he isnt in any pain, hes just extremely old.

I want him dying on the land that hes reigned over for the past 20 years. Just fucking sucks.

Death of something once loved is always a tragedy and heartbreaking.

Got home from work and my cat who has been on the verge of dying the past few days, is seriously on his death bed.

Any minute he is going to pass on and its fucking terrible to witness, but I dont want to have him put down because he isnt in any pain, hes just extremely old.

I want him dying on the land that hes reigned over for the past 20 years. Just fucking sucks.

Death of something once loved is always a tragedy and heartbreaking.

Dammit :( I am so sorry. Losing a pet is always so shitty to go through.

watched my kitty go through dying for a week. I knew when it was time and took her to the vet to have her put down. It was the hardest goddamn thing to do. stay strong. afterwards, read "History of a tough motherfucker" by Bukowski

My childhood friend's dog recently died of cluster seizures and she texted me in the morning about it, and it really affected my entire day (the dog was 8 human years we've been friends for 11 years). Animals are like little babies that never grow up, so it's really sad to see them suffer. :/ This seems like a shitty week for everyone. Hope things look up soon.

My childhood friend's dog recently died of cluster seizures and she texted me in the morning about it, and it really affected my entire day (the dog was 8 human years we've been friends for 11 years). Animals are like little babies that never grow up, so it's really sad to see them suffer. :/ This seems like a shitty week for everyone. Hope things look up soon.

It's so true, they are like babies. I am very sensitive when it comes to animals. Scenes from those ASPCA commercials have been known to throw me into tears. To see them so sick and not be able to do anything but let them go is extremely painful.

I'm sorry :( Losing a pet is so hard and there's nothing that can be done when the end is near and they can't tell you exactly what they want.

I don't think I can handle getting a cat again because it will be so sad when he/she dies.

I got a new dog on Wednesday. She's an Australian Cattle Dog, total sweetheart, full of energy, adapted to the new environment very quickly.

Anyhow, she's got a case of Kennel Cough from the shelter I scored her from. They provided medication for her and shit, so I've been enacting various strategies to get her to swallow the pills.

The Trojan hotdog seems to work best.