The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking coffee and trying to work off a bit of a hangover. I didn't drink that much but this sort of thing happens after consuming a cheapo/shit brand of beer. Still, I can't complain since the drinks were free.

Drank a fucking 12% abv imperial stout and a few 16oz Hamms cans. Feeling great. Doing my "online" Latin homework that was due months ago but said "fuck it" and did it last minute. I fucking hate how precise the answers have to be. I'm so sick of getting shit wrong cause I didn't use the accented vowel that this online bullshit requires.

Cunting thing.

I used to think that Latin accent marks were stupid and counterproductive to learning to read the real thing, but now I'm realizing that knowing what vowels are long and short helps when doing scansion of Latin poetry. Fuck.

Mathiäs;10611682 said:
Yeah that's always fun. I haven't had one fully tip on me yet but I've come close.

this one was one of my favorites. Luckily, the only casualty was one case of water and now our gate is a little fucked up. Oh well

580787_10100752146220047_1576522652_n.jpg

for your new house?

Why don't dress up as a woman and be some dude's housewife?

You could go and fuck grandma at the weekend for pocket money.

Someone who briefly went to my high school did a load of pills and got dared to rape his grandma in exchange for a load more. He did it and went to jail. Everyone at school wanted to kill him.