The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

skillet cookie

excited_asian_woman_blowing_out_birthday_cake_candles_BLD089447.jpg

I'm researching oral surgeons and trying to find a "long haired hunk" for my friend in NJ.

What's your new job?

I'm a waitress at a vegan restaurant and also a dancer occasionally for weddings and stuff. It's temporary, hopefully.

Finally home after a long tiring weekend and was greeted by a streetwalker complimenting my vest and asked to buy it off my back! Oh, this city is endearing.

Gambling and patiently(roll eyes) awaiting scans for a favorite game of mine. By patiently I mean I've been waiting for four weeks.

About to go to bed. Did some unrelated research on bipolar disorder, and I regularly experience almost every major symptom of it.

Did you guys hear about the breaking news about Hitler?. Apparently he didn't kill himself during war, he escaped to Argentina.

I'm at the uni, waiting for my french class and dealing with minor frustrating problems like access to my student e-mail, writing thesis, being thirsty, wanting beer etc. No seriously, I'll go to the study department and smash those cunts' faces with a sledgehammer and say fucking cunts how do I access this new fucking bullshit mail and also give me a beer you fat bitch. I'm actually amazed about how calm I am in this oppressive, nerve-wrecking situation. I can't access my stupid fucking student email.

Haha I had a Young's Double Chocolate Stout last night at a concert. Pooped this morning - it was big and bountiful but really dark brown, wiping was like wiping brownie batter/stout beer. YUCK