The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just finished assembling my Halloween costume. I am also going to reuse last year's costume for work Friday night since I didn't have a Halloween last year due to Hurricane Sandy. So yay to a weekend of Halloween and two costumes to go back and forth with!

Dropping by to check if anything's changed. Nothing's changed. Fucking hell, I totally thought that Grant would be married, JAGEagent would be with a black girl, and that the Krampus would go back to Vietnam.

In other news, if I stay Stateside this Spring/Summer, I may bump into some of you at MDF.

Interesting to hear at work nonchalantly that your hometown team just won the World Series. Kinda excited (yeah, I'm a Sox fan. Hate on me.)

Now I'm heading up to go visit my friends up in Vermont and forget I work at a miserable job overnight and try and get things ready for when I move back up there. January at the latest I think. Can't wait to get out of this house.

Kenmore Square was ridiculous last night. Got out of my evening seminar and to the T around 8:30. No train in sight, so I hiked to Kenmore so I wouldn't have to transfer (too complicated, not explaining), and Kenmore Station was packed. Usually the subway is relatively empty at that time of night; but not yesterday. I was so happy when I made it back to my apartment and the wife and I could just watch the Sox win on TV.

It was pretty epic; some guy said "This is fucking history" on live news coverage and the reporter goes, "Hey, hey, no swearing." I'm just sitting there thinking, "It's Boston and the Red Sox just won the world series at home, and you're interviewing young drunk fans!!! How the fuck do you expect them not to swear???"

I live smack dab in the middle of Yankeeland so I am pleased as fuck with the outcome of the World Cup.

My boss is making me listen to Phish on Halloween. This is its own weird form of torture.

It was pretty epic; some guy said "This is fucking history" on live news coverage and the reporter goes, "Hey, hey, no swearing." I'm just sitting there thinking, "It's Boston and the Red Sox just won the world series at home, and you're interviewing young drunk fans!!! How the fuck do you expect them not to swear???"

:lol: