The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why is it so hard to find a good cereal???
Tons of good sweet cereals.
But the fruit ones are so shitty and lack fruit and flavor I have no idea what to get.
I always go back to Reece's Puffs

Bombed a take-home exam that I studied for very hard and spent all of Saturday working on. I wrote down reference pages for all my answers while I was working on it, so I've arranged to dispute my grade with my professor.

If he decides to play hard ball, this will likely cost my grade, making this class the first I've failed in college.

Taking stressed kitty to the vet for continuing laser treatments this afternoon. He was bloody because he compulsively scratches himself. I do that too kinda so I get it.

OG Kush is nice.

I got my med card a month ago and have been loving all the weed at my fingertips now.

Currently smoking:
Purple Diesel
Budhasaurus
Cheese
OG raskal's white fire

I also got some amazing Skywalker OG hash. God damn.

OG Kush is nice.

I got my med card a month ago and have been loving all the weed at my fingertips now.

Currently smoking:
Purple Diesel
Budhasaurus
Cheese
OG raskal's white fire

My dealer is a good friend of mine and has similar tastes, so I'll probably get some White Widow and Orange Kush from him over the holidays, but for now I'm enjoying some home-grown Godbud that my drummer cultivated.

OG Kush is nice.

Currently smoking:
Purple Diesel
Budhasaurus
Cheese
OG raskal's white fire

0:32

Last edited by a moderator:
My dealer is a good friend of mine and has similar tastes, so I'll probably get some White Widow and Orange Kush from him over the holidays, but for now I'm enjoying some home-grown Godbud that my drummer cultivated.

fucking good homegrown from friends :kickass:

smoking weed, drinking a weizen stout and listening to The Deluge.

I am so jealous of people who can get good weed when they want it. I never even ask if it's indica or sativa because I hate hearing "what's the difference?" from a dealer.

Haha, I even hate reading it.

Everything here is a sloppy indica/sativa blend that makes me tired. I don't think I've ever had a nice pure sativa.

That's unfortunate. I've been able to get my hands on pure sativas, but that connect went dry. Now I just smell it, and if it smells too indica, I don't buy it. I've pissed off a couple dealers doing this, but I want to get high, not fall asleep.