The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yikes.

Super excited. Got the interview for the company and was introduced to someone else while on my way out and had a second interview. Apparently the guy who had interviewed me liked my idea of using theatre for people with disabilities, so he told his boss about it. She told me if I work for the company (and work hard of course) she would help me get funding to open my own theatre for people with disabilities! I mean obviously this all takes time and has to pan out, but I'm super excited to have a goal to look forward to. Also the benefits fucking ROCK at this job. 4 weeks paid vacation? Can't beat that. Really hope I get it!

I have to return some bottles so i can buy some beer. I had a very salty tripe sausage.

Yikes.

Super excited. Got the interview for the company and was introduced to someone else while on my way out and had a second interview. Apparently the guy who had interviewed me liked my idea of using theatre for people with disabilities, so he told his boss about it. She told me if I work for the company (and work hard of course) she would help me get funding to open my own theatre for people with disabilities! I mean obviously this all takes time and has to pan out, but I'm super excited to have a goal to look forward to. Also the benefits fucking ROCK at this job. 4 weeks paid vacation? Can't beat that. Really hope I get it!

From one "making a living doing shit for people with disabilities" person to another - that's AWESOME!

Cody that's fucking nuts, didn't you say your firm was like 5 people? Hope you're safe.

From one "making a living doing shit for people with disabilities" person to another - that's AWESOME!

Cody that's fucking nuts, didn't you say your firm was like 5 people? Hope you're safe.

Yeah we were at 5 about 4 months ago, now were down to 3, because before this happened another person left. Its actually a good thing because this coworker was annoying as fuck to work with and it has no effect on me or my job. It wasnt a buttload of cash to where we are struggling to keep the doors open, it just was just crazy to watch all this shit unfold.

I didn't want a birthday party but apparently my father already invited most members of the family to his place on saturday so whatever. I'll just get drunk anyway.

Getting fired and surely disenfranchised from the industry that I'm sure he went to school for at least 6 years to become a part of, along with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. Over pocket change. Sounds like something he's never going to live down.

Laura, oh snap you work with people with disabilities too? Had no idea!

Yeah it really just isn't worth it to steal at the job. Ever.

lol, have you heard of politicians? When's the last time you saw one of them get caught? Hell, you think Saul's character on Breaking Bad is a stretch of imagination? The whole world steals, get into the system!

My bald friend has a keg of 30 beers at home. I'm hoping he will open it today. We both agreed yesterday that we should start drinking more.

... nice! I wish a had a bald friend with a few kegs.

Bald friends are of high importance. Well I'm baking some rolls which I might offer to him in return so he opens that keg. He has it from some guy who brews his own lager, he calls it PragerLaffe and this one is supposed to be a stronger one. I don't really understand the styles or anything but I think it's somewhere between PU and Viennese lager.

Hahahaha I couldn't steal from my job if I tried, we operate at a deficit. Trying to write the 2014 budget now. We need MOAR FUNDING to even stay afloat.