The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sativa has a pungent smell that is some mixture of pine and skunk. Indica is like grape-flavored candy. Also, sativas are dustier and more crumbly, whereas indicas are softer and can even be stretchy.

Huh, that's an interesting take on it. I've heard sativa's olfactory compared to anise, root beer, and citrus, but never pine. The skunkiness is commonly picked up though - personally, I can't smell that piece of it anymore.

That's unfortunate. I've been able to get my hands on pure sativas, but that connect went dry. Now I just smell it, and if it smells too indica, I don't buy it. I've pissed off a couple dealers doing this, but I want to get high, not fall asleep.

What does a hybrid smell like to you then?

Made a soup out of all shit I had at home and this is a strong bitch. If I had a hangover this would certainly help A LOT.

They tend to smell more like whichever part is dominant, but there are exceptions. I've had a couple hybrids that smelled like straight up indica, but got me really high.

Yeah, it's okay. I'm not sure how much I like it yet but I mainly play for the multiplayer. The campaign is pretty good.

Skipped class today, oops. About to go play poker.

Registered for my last semester of undergrad finally, unfortunately I have to take a full schedule. Was hoping to take it easy.

Mathiäs;10737191 said:
Skipped class today, oops.

Me too. I didn't feel too good in the morning though so that's my excuse right there. Tomorrow I will either end up helping on some farm outside of Prague or I will go to school normally. Who knows.