The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why? At least all the shitty Fast and Furious movies will stop.

It's always sad when someone dies, but come on man..

I'll be honest. The first 3 were nothing special to me. But 4,5,6 were very enjoyable to me. Mainly because it didn't revolve mostly around racing, there was an actual story to it.

As far as Fast 7 goes, I don't know, only time will tell.

I can see if they continue, they do some type a funeral like they are doing for Han, Maybe during the same time, etc... I don't know it's kind of messed up. Maybe they should just scrap the whole thing. Brian was an important guy. You can't just replace the actor in a movie like that.

We will see.

I really don't care about Walker. People need to get their priorities in order. None of you guys, but some people are getting way too butt hurt over this.

Staying home today. I will try to write at least one paragraph of what I need to write.

For far too long I have lived a life devoid of purpose. I have no goals, or ideas for goals, and that's the hard part. I have no idea what I want to do to fill this sense of needing purpose. I'm tired of being somebody who just tries to kill time.

For far too long I have lived a life devoid of purpose. I have no goals, or ideas for goals, and that's the hard part. I have no idea what I want to do to fill this sense of needing purpose. I'm tired of being somebody who just tries to kill time.

To post on UM you have to be 1) depressed and 2) gay. Good job so far. Keep it up.

Some of them are okay action movies but the new one IS bad.

Never been much of an action movie fan, tbh. But the new one looks bad. Always thought there were too many FatF movies.

Annoyed. Going to work and my headphones are doing that thing where I need to hold the cord in order to get the sound going in both ears.

It isn't as if Paul Walker was a good actor anyways...

and if it turns out some kind of alcohol or drugs were behind the accident, then it'll be even less of a thing to me

still sucks I suppose, just don't feel strongly

An English essay. It's a rough draft, though, so I get to use all of the fallacies and space-filling verbal masturbation I want.

So I ate some chili peppers in the morning and now I showed an exit to a pile of burning liquid shit. Daym my ass is on fire.