The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just returned from school. I'm tired and did jackshit today again. I'm also horny as shit. I fell in love like 20 times just today, with different girls. Almost all of the girls I saw today were beautiful.

I just burped and a little bit of vomit came up to my mouth. I had gyros on my way home but the owners of the joint are czech before anyone freaks out.

No wonder I was so fucking sick when I was in Prague.

Hammering out a 4000 word essay in one day. Surprisingly, I'm not too stressed about it. A little over halfway done right now with all morning and afternoon to finish, edit, and say "fuck it" when the time comes.

There are many terrible restaurants in Prague. I got served a pizza with ants running around in it at a pizza place at the top of a big mall there.

Say it ain't so :( That Korzo place is amazing and I believe it's a mix of Czech and Slovakia food. If that's what Czech food tastes like I think I'd just tough it out since it's so good.

On another note, I really like when Europeans come in the restaurant. They are always so talkative and much more curious. Even the drunk/douches are up for conversation.

Czech traditional food is good, especially made well in certain select restaurants in the Czech Republic. Svickova and good goulash are great. However, there are some shitty hole places that fall well below that standard you would get even in the cheapest British places and food is not good value in Britain.

Also, I imagine a lot of the food poisoning going down is people with the flu eating steak tartare multiple days in a row.

So, it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Denver and the Front Range right now. My car's out of commission so I've been taking advantage of my college bus pass, but at the moment I do not have any winter footgear, so I'm taking some serious risks during some of these commutes.

Just got back from my girlfriend's place. Spent an hour standing in below-freezing conditions while I waited for the bus. Made myself a bowl of old-fashioned oats with honey, cinnamon and nutmeg. Coupled with a hot cup of coffee, it tasted and felt like absolute heaven.

I am being a nerd and engaged in a facebook thread where we're taking one of our friend's names and using it in opeth song titles.

The Grand Donjuration wins.