The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

FD I believe someone mentioned a brew in the Beer thread that sounded like that. I have yet to try it, and the jealousy flows from my pores like sad tears of a thirsty old man.

I had a good Saturday/Sunday, best chick friend's bday then sat around with the man 69 massaging. It's this weird, totally nonsexual thing we do where he rubs my crampy stomach and I rub his spoiled head.

Bahh so that makes 3 coworkers quitting in the span of one month, which means for me bigger case load and much more anarchy and chaos at the office.

Having a beer. Thinkin like, whatev, shizzle.

EDIT: Listening to Mozart.

I forgot just how badass this game is
legacyofkainsoulreaver_1.jpg

This is the part where you tough it out for a bit, write some reports during your personal time, and present them to your boss in a couple of months while asking for a raise.

Definitely. I'm still really thankful I have a job and was able to get one so quickly in this shit economy. But definitely not going anywhere without at least a year or so experience. I wanted to get my MA but as soon as my schedule calms down maybe I can squeeze time in for that.

Carpe: yeah I thought it was too! But since that thread is like 100 pages I have up really quickly looking for the name of it. 69 massaging? That sounds really cute but doesn't that get uncomfortable someone playing with your crampy stomach?

Enjoying my £90 bingo win :) would've been £130 but someone called with me on the £100 national ticket so only got half. Still, tonight only cost £10 so not a bad return.
Think I'll treat my bf to dinner somewhere nice tomorrow night :)

zabu of nΩd;10809839 said:
Not good bro. Go see a therapist.

What the fuck?
I'll be more specific
I wasn't hungry at the time, but one needs to eat a decent amount of times during the day (not shitty food, either) in order to fuel and help muscle growth. So, therefore, I needed to eat. You can't just eat fucking nothing and expect to gain muscle. I already have a high metabolism as it is. I'd been sleeping all day and usually don't have an appetite when I wake up from extended naps, but I just needed to stuff my face for sustinance.