The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Doing nothing much. Drinking tea, listening to Bach.

Yesterday I felt good for a minute. It was outside, in a close neighborhood. Sun was shining but it didn't make me feel fucking sick for some reason. It feels good once in a while.

As our first tour edges closer, it is truly starting to feel real. I'm itching with excitement just like anyone with an inner child would be.

Fuck!

This is gonna be awesome. I think I can actually pay my July bills too, and not just Dumb and Dumber style:

Three cheers for making a decent wage :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Before learning new pronouns, make sure you check with your doctor. New pronouns are not recommended for anyone so uptight that using a new word causes them physical discomfort, or women who are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant. Side-effects may include absolutely nothing, realizing it is not such a big deal, and moving the fuck on with your life.

Before learning new pronouns, make sure you check with your doctor. New pronouns are not recommended for anyone so uptight that using a new word causes them physical discomfort, or women who are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant. Side-effects may include absolutely nothing, realizing it is not such a big deal, and moving the fuck on with your life.

The problem isn't learning a new pronoun. It is the inability to handle the ignoring of it that may cause serious problems for people affected by Mortitis, a debilitating social disease. I can see it now:

"Xe's not a she, xe's a xe!!!"

chris-crocker-crying.jpg

@Eligos: Awesome man! How far are you guys touring from CO?

Finished Orange is the New Black and now legitmately have a huge crush on Alex. Though, the bf disapproves (he's gay). I think Neph asked which one I knew (don't remember which thread that was or when) but it's the one who plays Maria Ruiz (her rl name is Jessica Pimentel). It's a small role but the show is great and awesome exposure for her.

The problem isn't learning a new pronoun. It is the inability to handle the ignoring of it that may cause serious problems for people affected by Mortitis, a debilitating social disease. I can see it now:

I think both things are problems. I wouldn't mind doing it if it makes them more comfortable, but I do think they need to have a thick skin for people who are assholes about it and be understanding of those who don't know about any of this stuff.

I tried to cut my hair myself and now I hope I don't look like a complete retard.

Making up new pronouns is fucking stupid.

Xe is not a "new pronoun"

It has been around since the 1970s, and how is it fucking stupid? Why should people who do not fit neatly into the restrictive Western gender binary be forced to use pronouns that do not apply to them?