The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The guys and I are going to write different material for powermetal.
More of a Tad Morose sound. We cant find a drummer who can do the Slayer type speeds.
Im sure finding someone for this project will be easier.
Also, our lead guitarist is a 50 yr old shredder who doesnt have the rhythm chops for the fast shit.

Walmart lady asked if I was 17. (Was buying a movie)
I was like uh ya...
Then she was like 21? And I'm like 33. She said I should always keep the facial hair off.
Guess I have a baby face

I think you need to PM Deron (MetalAges) with a formal request of what you'd like to change it to.

I like your current one, though, but only because I know French.

I thought of it in like 2 seconds a few years ago when I was signing up.
OK you've convinced me to keep it.

On a side note right now I am at work and everyone is running late.
All my co workers are annoying me and tips really suck today. I am so ready to be off work and smoking a bowl.
I also think I might buy some boxed wine.
Classy

Exhausted. Just took three dance workshops. And volunteered to help with a theatrical dance thingamajig. There was a huge showcase after that but i pulled an Irish good bye because I was up 5 am and I gotta be up the same time tomorrow for a fucking 12 hour shift. Aint stopping me from watching GoT tonight though. Fuck that.

I don't know how so many people justify not learning much after they leave school. I'm teaching myself some maths that's more advanced than I took it at school, at the moment. I wouldn't be satisfied with just the daily grind and tv.