The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ Only Metroid game I finished was Super Metroid on the SNES, awesome a game. Didn't play the follow ups as I moved to Playstation after that.

You've missed out on some incredible games. Fusion, Prime, Prime 3 and Other M are all gold. Some of the sequences in each of them are a serious adrenaline rush.

Nothing else on a handheld has ever come close to making the hair stand up on the back of my neck like SA-X did:

And Ridley's various forms in in Other M really get the blood pumping.

You can get a lot of these games for next to nothing these days. I'd recommend playing a bit of catch-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Eligos, nice videos :)

I'll have to try and get my hands on these games as I really liked Metroid both on NES and SNES. Super Metroid in particular is super immersive and trying to do 100% in less than 2 hours to get the best ending was lots of fun.

Cancelling my promotion festivities. I just feel sick. Grandparents will have to swallow it.

Or go there and watch other kids with their diplomas, haha.

My friend is in that. I love that show I'm watching the second season now.

So I think the rapper Slick Rick lives in my neighborhood. When someone walks around with an eyepatch that makes you look at them more and I got a good look at him today. I've seen him getting Chinese food a few times.

Who's your friend?

I don't plan to get the PS4 until late 2015. Waiting on a few games, for them to release a second revolution of the console to fix the initial bugs and also for the price to drop a tad. My PS3 can still hold up and I have some games for it I need to get my hands on still.