The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking Earl Grey and about to jerk it. Going to run some errands, make a few phone calls, clean my place up a bit in case this girl I'm meeting wants to get gre-he-he-heasy, and then probably drink tonight.

About to study for the boards. Got a Starbucks coffee off of the Clover, not bad. Deciding whether to take a free trip to Hawaii or not this week, the catch being it's laced with two full days of interviews. Decisions.

About to study for the boards. Got a Starbucks coffee off of the Clover, not bad. Deciding whether to take a free trip to Hawaii or not this week, the catch being it's laced with two full days of interviews. Decisions.

How long is the trip? If you get 4-5 days without interviews, I'd definitely take the trip.

They're paying for two nights. I can extend it as long as I want, but I'd be shelling out the difference. At this point I think I'm too burned out with interviews. Might change my mind tomorrow though.

Because he puts in 1,634,870.39 posts a day, obviously. I hope to one day hack in my account and put some crazy numbers up too. That would be uber kvlt.

Yeah man, airfare be covered.

Watching The Following. It's fun to watch Kevin Bacon be really intense, but these have to be the most incredibly incompetent cops I've ever seen.

EDIT: This chick is so mad at Kevin Bacon for not finding her kidnapped son. Like it's his fault she married a psychopathic serial-killing cult leader. I feel like the writers have been working in TV too long and they just stopped giving a fuck.

At work already busy doing things, my Superior keeps asking for me to do stuff, while i have 2 other plenty competant coworkers with me... Stupid girl pulls out into my lane in front of me at an intersection while im on my way home and almost hits me. Kicker? Shes on her cell phone. I stop at Taco Bell on my way home to get something to eat. Apparently I talk like a I have a mouthfull of... i dunno... but she has no clue what im saying.<-- This is a long story, but i gave up and left. I didnt want it THAT much. I guess its just one of those days.

HI MASTER YODA

So I posted a prank status on facebook because it's my three year anniversary, and instead of posting a mushy gushy facebook status about it, I figured it would be more entertaining to trick everyone into thinking I had a mystical experience with a wombat

Is that you, Schmidt? Or some other metalhead on my friendslist?

Also, Tinidiku? Tiny-dick-u? You really fell for that? Learn to google, you shart.

Sincerely,
That Cunt "Friend" Of Yours

HI MASTER YODA

So I posted a prank status on facebook because it's my three year anniversary, and instead of posting a mushy gushy facebook status about it, I figured it would be more entertaining to trick everyone into thinking I had a mystical experience with a wombat

Is that you, Schmidt? Or some other metalhead on my friendslist?

Also, Tinidiku? Tiny-dick-u? You really fell for that? Learn to google, you shart.

Sincerely,
That Cunt "Friend" Of Yours
shitjustgotreal.jpg