The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Even 3 hours of sleep is so, so, so much better than going without sleep. You'll end up regretting the all nighter as soon as you get to work.

Yep… against better judgement i stayed up and watched tv until it was time to go to work annnd immediately regretted it. :lol:

@Laura, they really were! Hang out in Bklyn one day (and invite me)!

got back on last.fm after a couple of years of inactivity. I figured the scrobbling might help. I was trying to remember a black metal song, but couldn't recall who it was...still can't. Oh well. Continue to drink bourbon

Have to go to school to pay for a sign up. Gonna meet some peoples there and probably have a beer or something. But the task is to get there. It's far.

I should probably buy some in-ears so I can listen to Lana Del Rey on my way to school.

There were some people at the campus pub but I missed them. Shame. Now to buy some meat and cook some meal.

Probably some pig flesh with spinach and dumplings. Hm.

I'm sure you should have graduated by now.

3 years BsC., 2 more years MsC. Normal procedure. It took me 4 years to conquer the first faggot shit and now I need two more years somewhere and things went the faggot way so I apparently need to change school.

I wish I was in education again, somewhere cool like prague. ohhhhh the girls. all of that pussy. dut dut doo.

Waiting to go to DSS so they can tell me what I need to do to get rid of my sanction.

I'm really starting to think I need a prescription for some sort of benzo like valium or xanax to take on an as needed basis. I'm always a nervous, hyper wreck, and whenever I have tried valium it has really helped me out.

Watching Killer Joe. This movie is kinda fucked.

EDIT: it's like a super-dark gritty version of Trailer Park Boys.

EDIT 2: What the fuck

EDIT 3: I can't even

Writing some death metal. Fuck rain on the 4th of July. I will compose a brutal piece about nature crushing man's hopes.