The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I already prepared comebacks for that type of situation:

1. I understand your concern. My wife and children died from seeing a man run naked.
2. My dick isn't Medusa.

Fuck if I know. I live in a suburb with no nightlife. If someone else is outside at night, they're probably doing something against the law, too.

Dude Vimana why don't you go to a forest, get naked there and have a run through a forest where nobody sees you? You really tellin' me you just go out of your house naked on the fucking street dude?

Dude Vimana why don't you go to a forest, get naked there and have a run through a forest where nobody sees you? You really tellin' me you just go out of your house naked on the fucking street dude?

I've done it in a forest before, and it was pretty cool.

This was only the second time I ran naked, and it was in the middle of the night on a street with very few houses on it because I didn't wanna be seen. It was a thrill, but only for its novelty. So not something I do on a regular basis.

LOL. That's pretty funny.

PP and I are officially living in sin. Unfortunately I didn't realize this earlier but all the kitchen cabinets are too high up and I can't reach anything. Makes me feel disabled.

So I only had some pasta for lunch but I put some new spices my mother bought on it. And it wasn't as hot when I was eating it but now I took a dump and holy shit it fucking burns. Some fucking goblins started a campfire between my buttcheeks and I'm not sure I'll be able to run later tonight (clothes on). Fuck I can't pee and I think I need to but my ass is burning I can't start.

My fucking stationery draw broke off and my good quality drawing pencils fell out and hit the floor. I raged for about five minutes. I need to kick some of this shit out of this room.

LOL. That's pretty funny.

PP and I are officially living in sin. Unfortunately I didn't realize this earlier but all the kitchen cabinets are too high up and I can't reach anything. Makes me feel disabled.

Hahaha aw. How tall are ya?

Beat. Saw Cult of Fire and Sargeist last night and it was really amazing! Cult of Fire burnt sage had awesome costumes and just sounded fantastic! Drunken head banged with my girlfriend and it was hot as fuck so we were sharing sweat and all that good stuff. & it looks like i'm doing it again tonight just bought fix to see Evoken, Mournful Congregation, Lycus and fucking Lord Mantis! Repeatedly making terrible decisions as I should probably stay home and rest… but turn down for wha? :kickass:

Hahaha aw. How tall are ya?

Beat. Saw Cult of Fire and Sargeist last night and it was really amazing! Cult of Fire burnt sage had awesome costumes and just sounded fantastic! Drunken head banged with my girlfriend and it was hot as fuck so we were sharing sweat and all that good stuff. & it looks like i'm doing it again tonight just bought fix to see Evoken, Mournful Congregation, Lycus and fucking Lord Mantis! Repeatedly making terrible decisions as I should probably stay home and rest… but turn down for wha? :kickass:

Me and Schmidt the sword-wielder saw Cult of Fire in Prague. Was KVLT. :kickass:

Drinking a beer and watching the first season of Naked and Afraid. Am I the only person that believes every single one of these people bang while they are huddling together for warmth?