The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking a beer and watching the first season of Naked and Afraid. Am I the only person that believes every single one of these people bang while they are huddling together for warmth?

That's what we'd all like to think...
Everyone knows why people really watch that show
f97.gif

Smokin' dope and rockin' some Army of the Pharaohs. You guys gotta get on this shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Schmidt the sword-wielder saw Cult of Fire in Prague. Was KVLT. :kickass:

Sweet! Now they are all popular now but that must've been awesome, there sound is great live.

Walking home (yes while on my phone). Tired. Work in like 6 hours debating on just pulling an all nighter and just drink coffee tomorrow to stay awake.

Smokin' dope and rockin' some Army of the Pharaohs. You guys gotta get on this shit.

Over the years, I've grown to really dislike Vinnie Paz. I used to listen to JMT all the time, but then I started to actually pay attention to what he was saying. The dude needs to stop preaching the Qur'an already. And that whole horrorcore style just doesn't do it for me (unless it's Necro).

EDIT: But he is still a good producer, and promotes all the right talent. Have you heard Outerspace?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3z-DbpXpEU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3z-DbpXpEU[/ame]

my girlfriend and I ordered a new mattress last week and are having it delivered today. So fucking stoked. We've had this fucking cement slab of a mattress for two years now...finally getting rid of it. Good riddance

Over the years, I've grown to really dislike Vinnie Paz. I used to listen to JMT all the time, but then I started to actually pay attention to what he was saying. The dude needs to stop preaching the Qur'an already. And that whole horrorcore style just doesn't do it for me (unless it's Necro).

EDIT: But he is still a good producer, and promotes all the right talent. Have you heard Outerspace?

Nice.

I find the music catchy and with a strong groove. I enjoy the violent and humorous lyrics. There are definitely some weak moments, some rhymes that just don't work, or some weird phrases, but that shit just gets stuck in my head.

I can definitely understand not liking Vinnie Paz, though.

So yeah. Anyway. I think I will have to become a much better little nazi this summer. I just went for a run and my legs started hurting like shit so I walked back home in painz. Gud fucking faggot shit. This is what you fucking get.

I need to become a stronger, bigger, much more intelligent HUGE NAZI FAGGOT fuck cunts!!!!

I need to get above. Above the swarming scum.

Big fucking task tho.

my girlfriend and I ordered a new mattress last week and are having it delivered today. So fucking stoked. We've had this fucking cement slab of a mattress for two years now...finally getting rid of it. Good riddance

Is it a king sized Sterns and Foster that will be going up three flights of stairs?

In any case, you deserve a new mattress for saying "my girlfriend and I" instead of "me and my girlfriend."

^^ damn straight.

I don't know what kind of mattress it is except that she ordered it from Sears, and it is a queen size going up two flights of stairs

Getting the car packed to go to Uinta National Forest in Utah for this year's Rainbow Gathering. 3rd year in a row. Last year I drove through Utah cause it was in Montana and it was a beautiful, beautiful state. Stoked to experience the spot they selected./

Time to roll around in the dirt, bang on drums, run through fields of flowers and be in the presence of 10+ thousand other people doing the same.