The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Bought a Kindle Paperwhite yesterday and this is probably the best thing I've purchased in recent years

Enjoying this immensely

Made killer breakfast burritos lastnight for dinner.
Scrambled eggs then put cilantro in.
Strips of bacon.
Sautéed onions. Green onions. Red peppers. A Serrano pepper. And garlic in some bacon grease.
Cover in cheese and yum as fuck!

Went "hiking", as you Amrucans call it. Almost ended up in Poland. It was nice. A 4 hour walk around the mountains. I should go again tomorrow.

Drinking tea.

Was gonna hang with this chick who was talking about blowing me, but she flaked. Probably just gonna pick up some beer and drown my sorrows while watching Star Trek.

Ughhh.... three Quesaritos. Why can't I ever hit the sweet spot of just enough food? I get two, I want another one. I get three, I feel like I should have stopped eating 2 1/2 ago.

Either you want the cock or you don't.

He wants a big one, preferably shaved, with a small white pearl of cum dripping on top, showing its potential. He wants to take care of that big, hard dick and then swallow all the cum in the balls. He doesn't care about your lousy, slimy, loser little faggot shitdick.

I'm in the hills. Listening to Stravinsky Rite. There's a band playing in the nearby village in the evening. It's gonna be hard not to drink if I go there.

^Make sure you know what you're doing or hire a firm to do it. It's very hard to do yourself unless you've spent a ton of time doing research and whatnot

Mathiäs;10887137 said:
^Make sure you know what you're doing or hire a firm to do it. It's very hard to do yourself unless you've spent a ton of time doing research and whatnot

Or just buy and hold. I lost money doing that for a while but now I'm up 60% from when I bought everything after transactions costs.

If you day trade, though, it's a way different animal.

He wants a big one, preferably shaved, with a small white pearl of cum dripping on top, showing its potential. He wants to take care of that big, hard dick and then swallow all the cum in the balls. He doesn't care about your lousy, slimy, loser little faggot shitdick.

:)