The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:erk:

That probably caused more damage than a razor, fuck...One of the reasons why I dont groom my shit.

The second time it actually snipped off an eraser shaving-sized chunk of scrotum fold with a couple hairs embedded. Surprisingly it only stung for a second, but as the day went on, walking around it started to hurt. Seems OK now though.

Feeling lazy and bored as fuck at work. My discovery kiddies don't come in until 1, and last week I took all my paper work home and did it all. Now just drinking a liter of coconut water and having to use the bathroom every 5 minutes.

Blahh.

I do trim down there if I remember to...which is probably not often enough
But I haven't had any sort of sexual contact in quite a while so there is/was really no reason for me to give a shit

I trim. I don't shave because I'm hairy as fuck and it'd look weird, but trimming is easy and women appreciate it.

I'm a worthless virgin, but I like to do it just because I like to pose in the mirror nude. I keep maybe an eighth inch left, which is just the right balance between rugged and sexy.

I think Black Orifice has very bad posture and whenever he has a liquid shit it drizzles down his taint to his scrotum, the heat of the fluid feces causing his balls to drop, which then begin to retract upwards as they cool back down, dragging along a hardened shell of feces to where his pubes would have been were it not for his impeccable personal hygiene.

#2. Why aren't you using a trimmer for manscaping? This isn't the 19th century.

What kind of a trimmer?

I'm a worthless virgin, but I like to do it just because I like to pose in the mirror nude.

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

Trying to figure out what to do next besides the obvious. I just got fired from my job for apparently missing too many days... and to make things even more stupid they ask me to work two more weeks... Awesome. Fired with no EI in sight... Fucking bullshit.