The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That reminds me of one of Grant's greatest moments, sitting in bed during MDF last year.

"Man. I think I'm too lazy to get high."

Man I could eat pico and guacamole plain for days. Sitting here with a big ass bowl of the stuff and a spoon.

Because fuck chips... those are bad for you.

I don't get much either lol, but I do somewhat give a shit.

I mean I don't give a shit if women don't like me. I've gotten by on my own 27 years of my life. I go to bed alone every night. I have basically my entire life. I don't get lonely and women don't do shit for me at all.

Yeah but I'm lazy. I could go get some beer, but I'd have to go looking for weed.

I'm stoned as fucking balls. Balls that just smoked the weed I have and am smoking. Also eating Little Ceasars and listening to new black/death metal I've missed onSpotify. My chick is near me, shutting up and soon I'll turn her down so I can watch Alice In Wonderland. Too lazy for the putting out part so she can watch it or shut up more. :)

2mbe2Z8.gif

Wtf, I remember Greys being a dirty fucking milf hunter. He loved older women. I don't remember him being this sorry ass asexual loser with small dick. Asking HamburgerBoy for a blowjob is a new low.