The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Speaking of running, I was just talking to someone about a 100 mile race that goes on (forgot the name of it)...But seriously...Wtf?!...Some people are not human. Took his friend over 24 hours to complete it, only taking short breaks for water and energy gels.

Great weekend, saw this local funk band Friday night and metal tributes galore Saturday night. There was a Judas Priest tribute, dude even wore leather pants, vest and hat with no shirt and sunglasses. Shame the video I took was shit because the vox were damn good and the playing was amazing.

Also Seventh Son, probably Detroit's best Iron Maiden tribute band. Fawkin excellent as usual, and famous tattooist Bob Tyrell came up for a few songs as usual. Good, good weekend.

Speaking of running, I was just talking to someone about a 100 mile race that goes on (forgot the name of it)...But seriously...Wtf?!...Some people are not human. Took his friend over 24 hours to complete it, only taking short breaks for water and energy gels.

sounds like Baker to Vegas. Sometimes those are done on teams, but yeah ultra marathons aren't too uncommon. Running 52 or 78 mile marathons are gaining popularity. Unfortunately, people who often do them usually die in their 50s due to heart problems.

Just got out of work and it feels damn good!

Plus my best friend is coming over first thing tomorrow morning with peanut butter and cinnamon peanut butter cookies. So excited! I'll post a picture when I get on my computer because these things look delicious as fuck.

Just returned from my girł's playce and had two of my yellow chilli peppers. It burned my mouth pretty bad, I felt pains and pains and more pains and had to wait for it to stop. Good job peppers!

Tomorrow I shall leave for my cottage in the woods.

Finished packing, getting ready for 16 hours of air travel tomorrow. At least it's not the 1700s and I'd have to travel by boat, I suppose.

Managed to cut my scrotum twice while manscaping this morning. The wounds have scabbed over and the blood was very minor, but I hope I don't get an infection.

Smoked and debating whether to drink or not.

:erk:

That probably caused more damage than a razor, fuck...One of the reasons why I dont groom my shit.

You have to cut some of it down before you use a razor because usually there's just too much for a razor at first. But that's only the pubes above your dick, nohing close to the scrotum. That's risky as fuck.

If you make sure your scrotum is tight, it doesn't hurt at all.