The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oops, when I pressed send fron the Go Advanced page, it reloaded the same page. I thought it didn't send. Mah bad!

And for the record, people would see it if I posted just once.

I have an embarrassing story to tell. One of my best friends got married this weekend. I told her to not make me bridesmaid because the dress I got had no green (the color for bridesmaids) and was too broke to get another fancy dress. Whatever. If you're skeevy don't bother reading. Everyone talks about all sorts of gross shit here and embarrassing stories who cares.

Went to the wedding it was small and had a lot of character. We took a bunch of pictures and was having a great time. Felt some weird shit going on in my stomach and went to the bathroom and realized aunt flo started flowing... Okay I'll just go to rite aid and buy some fucking tampons and be done with it. Did this and mind you I don't use tampons and for some reason thought it was a good idea to start then. My friends had some weed and asked if I wanted to smoke and of course I did stupid cramps are brutal. I went out to smoke with them and got super fucked up to the point of paranoia. It's only 2pm btw and the bride wanted to hang after the ceremony and I'm just thinking I need to go the fuck home. But anyways the paranoia distracts me a little while till I remember "shit I need to check on this damn tampon!" So I got into the bathroom and check and let's just say this tampon doesn't work... At all. Ruined my nice dress and now I start panicking because I don't have any clothes and I got a box of tampons that are not working for me. So I call my friend (the bride'a sister) from the bathroom who lives around there and was at the wedding and she gets her boyfriend to drive me to her house so I could change into something else and come out drinking with them.

He literally came running gave me his blazer and we ran to his car. It looked very funny actually.

While I'm gone the bride thinks this story is funny. Btw the bride is also 46 years old so a lot of her friends are older and I suppose she thought they'd enjoy this story too? So she takes the mic and tells the story out loud to everyone while I'm gone. So when I come back in new clothes everyone's giving me sympathetic nods. Then her aunt tells me, "Oh estrogen! I remember those days..." Now it wouldn't of been so embarrassing if people weren't commenting on it the entire rest of the night.

Now if somehow there's a choice to be man or woman in the next life definitely picking to be a man.

I imagine if I were a woman in "the next life" I would soon find out why women get so upset about awkwardness, because, if attractive, I suppose I'd get millions of awkward men staring and gormlessly trying to talk to me.

I don't care though, because I know most women couldn't hack being a man. Maybe they could hack being a man in Saudi Arabia or something, being a rich arab muslim man there, but not being a standard western guy.

I imagine if I were a woman in "the next life" I would soon find out why women get so upset about awkwardness, because, if attractive, I suppose I'd get millions of awkward men staring and gormlessly trying to talk to me.

I don't care though, because I know most women couldn't hack being a man. Maybe they could hack being a man in Saudi Arabia or something, being a rich arab muslim man there, but not being a standard western guy.

How so.

EDIT: Funerary, cool story brogirl! That had to feel good.

While I'm gone the bride thinks this story is funny. Btw the bride is also 46 years old so a lot of her friends are older and I suppose she thought they'd enjoy this story too? So she takes the mic and tells the story out loud to everyone while I'm gone. So when I come back in new clothes everyone's giving me sympathetic nods. Then her aunt tells me, "Oh estrogen! I remember those days..." Now it wouldn't of been so embarrassing if people weren't commenting on it the entire rest of the night.

now THAT'S a cringeworthy story. Jesus. I would've died upon my return

Today I was helping my mate with a construction of his new flat. Some physical labour did me good. But I might still go for a run later.

The difference in sexual politics would be too much for them. They'd have to go after partners and they'd have to be confident and socially intelligent, not just sit there and look like a bitch.

Plenty of girls are confident and socially intelligent ldo. Most of them choose partners as well. They can want someone and get him just as much as you can, a tall fucking white male btw.

If anything you have the advantage if you think that they just sit and look like bitches. You don't have to sit and look like a bitch and then be sad that the idol man hasn't approached you, you can make the move yourself. Well if you consider it more socially acceptable.

BTW I find it fucking hot when a girl approaches a guy and hits on him.

So I just ran the new trail. It was indeed 6.4km and I made it without a pause. I'm getting fucking better. Even more so considering I was helping my mate with his flat construction in the morning which meant couple of hours carrying stuff and shoveling and demolishing walls and shit. Quite some hard work, twice so much in summer. So yeah, I feel good about today even though I'm still a fucking piece of shit loser. (y)

now THAT'S a cringeworthy story. Jesus. I would've died upon my return

Oh absolutely! A part of me definitely died that day. The price you pay for having friends twice your age :lol:

Onder: Yeah somebody had to know about this. It could not go untold, and who else better than the people at UMF. :D

Currently listening to new jams and waiting around till its time for rehearsals. I love not having wok on Tuesdays.