The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Cutting up some pears and apples

Discovering that there is an awesome fucking fruit market near where I live with cheap as hell prices ($1.89 for 3 pound bags of pears/apples/all kinds of other stuff)

Cutting up some pears and apples

Discovering that there is an awesome fucking fruit market near where I live with cheap as hell prices ($1.89 for 3 pound bags of pears/apples/all kinds of other stuff)

Are you sure those pears identify as pears? Are you sure they don't identify as potatoes? Don't limit them to the fruit and vegetable binary.

Yeah I noticed. Don't care. :)

I'm just getting out of bed about to start my day. Cleaning, then I have to do a clients hair then I'm meeting my buddy at the gym for a couple hours of training.

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.

- Galileo Galilei

just heard this from Neil deGrasse Tyson. Gotta love that dude

Man… I fucked up.

So I lost one of the earrings my girl friend got me because i stupidly refused to take them off for a dance gig and that shit flew right off. It would've been cool besides them being my absolute favorite pair ever and they are literally like $170 (she gets em discounted because she's a piercer). So, I was paranoid and went home got on the site and ordered the earrings again because I thought they were bye forever, and another cool pair I saw. I haven't used my credit card in months, so i just put them on it.

Now my friend messages me saying she found my earrings. If I can't return this I'm stuck with two and like $200 broker. Oops.

bottom line good things come to people who are patient and I don't have patience.

Man… I fucked up.

So I lost one of the earrings my girl friend got me because i stupidly refused to take them off for a dance gig and that shit flew right off. It would've been cool besides them being my absolute favorite pair ever and they are literally like $170 (she gets em discounted because she's a piercer). So, I was paranoid and went home got on the site and ordered the earrings again because I thought they were bye forever, and another cool pair I saw. I haven't used my credit card in months, so i just put them on it.

Now my friend messages me saying she found my earrings. If I can't return this I'm stuck with two and like $200 broker. Oops.

bottom line good things come to people who are patient and I don't have patience.

Maybe you can sell them on eBay and get some money back. What do they look like?

Maybe you can sell them on eBay and get some money back. What do they look like?

That's actually a good idea. i was gonna gift it :lol:

These are it
x354.jpg

They are from tawapa

I'm actually really pissed. So a friend of mine moved about nine hours away a couple months ago, solely to be with her boyfriend who demanded she move closer to him; we agreed that when she got a job, in addition to me occasionally visiting her in Niagara Falls, she would be able to visit me and our other friends here in Smiths Falls. Well recently got a full-time job that she claims to "require she be in the area and willing to work every day".

So now the burden is on me and my other friends here, to visit her, every single time. Fuck that, has she never heard of booking days off months in advance? She does this all the time.

Feeling bummed-ish. Haven't had feelings from music for almost a week. Not sure what to do about it, maybe I need a new genre. Maybe something so awful I get pissed. Sad stuff isn't working, angry stuff isn't working, happy stuff is grating. I usually rely on music for my daily vacation from apathy.

Seemed to pull a muscle in my shoulder/neck - Motrin and icy hot are doing fuck all right now. Of course we got our shipment in today so no resting it til I get off work.