The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The N64 was one of the earliest things I remember having a strong, negative opinion towards, just after string cheese and the letter 'Q'. Console was basically shit.

HB, don't you know by now you're basically wrong about nearly everything?

I don't get the fedora thing and mountain dew is as gay as console gaming

Oh its quite easy actually. My point is that "lol fuck consoles PC is superior" is a very fedora-wearing, Mountain Dew-slugging, neckbeard-having, sloppy Dorito-fingers kind of thing to say. B^)

I don't really give a fuck about your frame rates or allegedly smoother gameplay (emphasis on "allegedly") or whatever. At least I can have friends over to game without them having to actually bring their stuff over. Convenience.

Your move.

N64 is what really solidified in me being a Mario fan. Even though it started with Super NES it sealed the deal with N64.

But if were talking old consoles, SEGA for the win.

There are no good local multiplayer games on non-Nintendo platforms so there is no point in Sony or Microsoft consoles for that purpose.

Of course if all you care about is Call of Duty or Madden you'll never get anything out of a gaming PC

HB, don't you know by now you're basically wrong about nearly everything?

Oh its quite easy actually. My point is that "lol fuck consoles PC is superior" is a very fedora-wearing, Mountain Dew-slugging, neckbeard-having, sloppy Dorito-fingers kind of thing to say. B^)

I don't really give a fuck about your frame rates or allegedly smoother gameplay (emphasis on "allegedly") or whatever. At least I can have friends over to game without them having to actually bring their stuff over. Convenience.

Your move.

Who said anything about frame rates? Kill yourself.

What's wrong with the letter 'Q'?

I always thought R and S were two of the sexiest names, mostly because a lot of cool kids had names starting with those letters, but also aesthetically R is kind of standing, legs implying that it's leaning back but the bulge at the time indicates a dominant presence, and S needs no explanation. Q is so fucking irrelevant, and P even looks like an R with its leg retracted so as to maximize its distance from Q.

One obvious bonus with PC gaming is that it's a lot harder for the DRM shit to totally fuck shit up. There are a few games where you have to be online and registered to play at all though.

I always thought R and S were two of the sexiest names, mostly because a lot of cool kids had names starting with those letters, but also aesthetically R is kind of standing, legs implying that it's leaning back but the bulge at the time indicates a dominant presence, and S needs no explanation. Q is so fucking irrelevant, and P even looks like an R with its leg retracted so as to maximize its distance from Q.

Never change.

A Link to the Past is a really beautiful game. Chrono Trigger is on a similar tier. The Ultima games have as good, or better game design and are similar in some ways, but sadly the game engine is so jerky they're not fun to play for modern gamers.

N64 has basically no RPGs, a shitton of mediocre racing games, a couple overrated shooters praised only because of PC-inexperienced faggots, continued the trend of Nintendo trying to appeal to the retarded child audience with unchallening and uninteresting 3D platformers, and had one of the worst controllers in history.