The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

get rid of disgusting morning mouth?

I've always been a morning person. Even on my days off I'll wake up at 730 just out of habit. Sometimes it sucks though like if I went to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning. Nine a.m. is sleeping in for me. My girlfriend hates it. She can sleep in until noon

^ What do you do for work?

I believe it stimulates neurotransmitters and stuff, then a glass of water gets the blood flowing/organs pumping and of course the coffee for that fight or flight adrenaline kick!

Gotcha.

get rid of disgusting morning mouth?

I've always been a morning person. Even on my days off I'll wake up at 730 just out of habit. Sometimes it sucks though like if I went to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning. Nine a.m. is sleeping in for me. My girlfriend hates it. She can sleep in until noon

Mints are disgusting to me.

First thing I do when I do decide to get the fuck up is take a piss and brush my teeth. Sometimes Ill even wake up, brush my teeth and go back to sleep. For some reason it helps me sleep in. But the older I get, the less I am able to sleep in. :(

Sometimes Ill even wake up, brush my teeth and go back to sleep. For some reason it helps me sleep in.

For me it does the opposite. I can be like dead sleepy, but when I brush my teeth, I can't fall asleep. Recently I tried less freshening tooth paste and it helps a little, but it's still annoying as fuck.

Its SS. He loves feet.

Wasnt his avatar of a woman's feet at one time? Or am I thinking of someone else?...

This all being said, people with feet fetishes gross me out in the worst possible way. No offense SS.

i0o9BYF.jpg

One of my best friends in high school had a foot fetish, and he kinda opened up about it once. He said feet are usually incredibly curvy, which is true, and obviously curves are visually pleasing. He also said that when decently washed they have a faint vag-like odor. Idk how true that part is, I pity the fool whose vagina smells like feet, but there it is. He also just really dug getting foot jobs, insisted it felt better than a hand any day but I think that just went hand in hand and... Foot for foot.... With his fetish.

Well this is the internet and i live in a different continent to most of you, so I can say this shit.

Anyway, my thoughts on foot fetishism are this:

It's bad to open about it irl, because lots of people with gross feet will get excited, men see you as kind of queer somehow and a lot of very pretty women are funny about their feet being touched, they're scared of it for some reason, but with some sexual connotation, like the feet are an even more sacred pussy that's just for special or something.