The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't really get the foot fetish thing either. I don't think it's creepy, and the idea of a foot-69 where the participants cuddle and massage and lick each others feet turns me on, but I don't see it as a primary vessel of penile stimulation.

I read the shit you say sometimes and i feel my face physically react in a cringe... I try and justify it as youre just a frustrated virgin rambling... But Christ dude...

I read the shit you say sometimes and i feel my face physically react in a cringe... I try and justify it as youre just a frustrated virgin rambling... But Christ dude...

What is the most sensuous thing you could imagine being performed on a foot without cringing?

Prude.

(although repetitively covering and disrobing a cute girl's feet with even cuter socks to the point of climax is definitely intriguing)

Tbh he'll probably never get laid anyways. He says really strange and off the wall shit (even for this place), mostly sexual in nature, and looks like a balding pedophile. I guess this is his way of venting.