The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apparently Taco Bell exists in the UK but I've never been to one or seen one. We accidentally mexican food at home sometimes, it's ok.

lol @ Taco Bell. I'd much rather go to a taqueria or Hole Mole (a chain in Long Beach) anyday over Taco Bell and spend the same amount if not less for better quality

yea, i cant even remember the last time i ate at one of those places ... same goes for Del-Taco, they're better than TB though. With all the great authentic Mexican food spots in this area, there's no reason why anyone should eat at one of those shitholes.

Puebla Tacos, King Taco(a bit pricey), La Estrella and the taco trucks on Fair Oaks .... all great spots to check out if you're in the Pasadena area.

At what point did we start comparing, or even saying that Taco Bell is even Mexican food?...

Its barely even food lol.

The only point I was getting at was that it used to be like half the price for the exact same shit.

Apparently Taco Bell exists in the UK but I've never been to one or seen one. We accidentally mexican food at home sometimes, it's ok.

We don't have taco bell here. I think it's pretty shit anyway. I fucking hate KFC though. Stupidest place to eat in. I mean it. It's the fucking stupidest.

Beefy Fritos burritos from Taco Bell are a dollar here. Eat $13 worth of those and die on the spot. What the heck are you buying that costs so much?

Taco Bell is greasy cheesy nastiness... And im kind of into it. I do like actual mexican food better though.

First thing I order everytime is a Mexican pizza, which is like almost $5 now...And thats mandatory.

Normally I like getting the combo, Mexican Pizza and 2 taco supremes. That right there is like 8 or 9 bucks, throw in a grilled stuffed burrito on top of that, with tax, $13 easy.

Yeah you could goto Taco bell and just order from the value menu...But they dont got what I neeeeed.

Americans don't realize just how good they have it in the fast food stakes. When you've endured a 'meal' from KFC in China it really makes you appreciate what they serve in the US!