The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I swear, SS makes me laugh my ass off sometimes. Seems like a guy you could have a beer with... well, if you're a dude anyways, cause of the misogyny and all.

I swear, SS makes me laugh my ass off sometimes. Seems like a guy you could have a beer with... well, if you're a dude anyways, cause of the misogyny and all.

What's all of this endless ballache about "misogyny"? Yes women can pretty much smell that I have an attitude problem when they interact with me. They know I don't give a fuck about the game, they know I'm the type that would hunt out women who are less stuck up than them so that I can interact with the women normally, not having to do some bizarre routine to please them. Boo fucking hoo. I don't rape women, I don't commit honour killings, I don't cut clitorises off, I don't have sex slaves, I cuddle women in bed if they want that shit although so far I've drawn the line at cunnilingus. I don't see why I'm such an asshole, I just don't entertain bitches, because there's no point.

SS is someone that needs to be put down for the better of humanity.
You're a loser who gets friendzoned by teenage girls.

What's all of this endless ballache about "misogyny"? Yes women can pretty much smell that I have an attitude problem when they interact with me. They know I don't give a fuck about the game, they know I'm the type that would hunt out women who are less stuck up than them so that I can interact with the women normally, not having to do some bizarre routine to please them. Boo fucking hoo. I don't rape women, I don't commit honour killings, I don't cut clitorises off, I don't have sex slaves, I cuddle women in bed if they want that shit although so far I've drawn the line at cunnilingus. I don't see why I'm such an asshole, I just don't entertain bitches, because there's no point.

You're a loser who gets friendzoned by teenage girls.

Cuts clitorises off really? Did you have to there?
Ugh

Well, I had beers with him back when he was studying here in Prague and then last summer, both times girls were with us and it was alright. Somehow all the misogyny doesn't flow to the surface and he's a pretty chill guy. There were some weird moments though, like him asking me if I ever put snails in my girlfriend's shoes. I had to make sure I heard him correctly multiple times and we went on about it a little. Now retrospectively I think it has something to do with feet, and the cracking sound of snail and the goo spreading in the shoe. It's just a feeling though.

Well, I had beers with him back when he was studying here in Prague and then last summer, both times girls were with us and it was alright. Somehow all the misogyny doesn't flow to the surface and he's a pretty chill guy. There were some weird moments though, like him asking me if I ever put snails in my girlfriend's shoes. I had to make sure I heard him correctly multiple times and we went on about it a little. Now retrospectively I think it has something to do with feet, and the cracking sound of snail and the goo spreading in the shoe. It's just a feeling though.

Do you remember our conversation about making floating cities?

Hai gais.

I've been slowly killing myself and swamped with pushing a 40+ hour job a week and studying for tests. Sigh.

Anyways, I'm at work eating Taco Bell with the guy I coach and honestly if there was an altar Id say I do to Taco Bell. Too bad you have to eat this while sitting on a toilet... But their mexican pizza is life.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh god. Ugh. Don't wanna be working.

BLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH UGH. LAME. NEED free time more. Fucking taxes. Fucking pussy ass lame 12 hour days sneaking up on me with how much they suck.

What happened to the bitching thread?

GAWWEWWWMARGLEEEEE GAH!

Meh.

Hai gais.

I've been slowly killing myself and swamped with pushing a 40+ hour job a week and studying for tests. Sigh.

Anyways, I'm at work eating Taco Bell with the guy I coach and honestly if there was an altar Id say I do to Taco Bell. Too bad you have to eat this while sitting on a toilet... But their mexican pizza is life.

I cant goto Taco Bell and not get a Mexican Pizza.

Remember when Taco Bell was cheap? Fuck. I spent like $13 everytime I go there now.

Real talk. What the fuck happened to their prices? Do they think they are serving gourmet food all of a sudden?

Totally agree. I can drop 3$ at McD's for some McChicken's and be full, but it takes me like 12$+ at taco bell to get that same fat as shit feeling.