The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've never tried White Castle.:( I don't think we have any on the west coast.

Americans don't realize just how good they have it in the fast food stakes. When you've endured a 'meal' from KFC in China it really makes you appreciate what they serve in the US!

Yea but KFC is from out here ... one of the biggest fast food chains in the US. Unless Chinese KFC is different.

Yat's is definitely fast food in the most literal sense, although it really shouldn't be classified with typical fast food chains.

They are famous for their chili cheese etouffee:
zFa36oPIwQzfXd-640m.jpg

And then there's Penn Station, which is definitely one of my favourite sub places.

Yat's is definitely fast food in the most literal sense, although it really shouldn't be classified with typical fast food chains.

They are famous for their chili cheese etouffee:
zFa36oPIwQzfXd-640m.jpg

And then there's Penn Station, which is definitely one of my favourite sub places.

Looks shitty

I'm up late super pumped I might be getting an amazing apartment in an amazing location. I find out tomorrow if I have qualified. It's a bit above my price range but I feel like the universe is telling me to fucking do it! ... If I'm qualified that is.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am pretty excited about the potential.

In the garden, listening to Murg's debut, which is fantastic, and lifting.

https://soundcloud.com/nordvis/den-starkes-r-tt/s-MdTOc

Started a heavy set just as the Bathory riffing at 1:48 began and the sun broke through thick black clouds. It's a shame you can't plan shit like that.

There's a load of mushrooms growing just by me. I should probably eat them and make some dye to paint myself.

I could eat curry every day

Same. Though 'curry' is pretty vague.

First thing I order everytime is a Mexican pizza, which is like almost $5 now...And thats mandatory.

Normally I like getting the combo, Mexican Pizza and 2 taco supremes. .

That's exactly what I got. The meal here with tax is 9.57 :/ idk why they are so expensive. I remember I use to order the number 7 as a young teen and that shit was like $5. They are so expensive now I don't even feel bad for stocking up on their fire sauces everytime. That sauce is so good.

That mexican pizza I could've easily had two of them.

Curry is delicious. Sometimes I'll put curry on lentils over rice. Simple and yummy.

I've never tried White Castle.:( I don't think we have any on the west coast.

Yea but KFC is from out here ... one of the biggest fast food chains in the US. Unless Chinese KFC is different.

I prob should explain that I live in the US right now but used to live in China.

They have KFC Restaurants in China, it's pretty huge over there - probably bigger than McDonalds and definitely bigger than Burger King. But the food is not the same. For the most part, all the chicken used is dark meat chicken. And it's pretty disgusting.

McDonalds menu is largely similar to the US, but you can't get things like McGriddle or specials like the McRib. However you can get quirky stuff like Taro Pie, which is interesting!

In the garden, listening to Murg's debut, which is fantastic, and lifting.

https://soundcloud.com/nordvis/den-starkes-r-tt/s-MdTOc

Started a heavy set just as the Bathory riffing at 1:48 began and the sun broke through thick black clouds. It's a shame you can't plan shit like that.

There's a load of mushrooms growing just by me. I should probably eat them and make some dye to paint myself.

Same. Though 'curry' is pretty vague.

I know a chick who's into mushroom hunting, something I'd love to get into but it seems tricky. A whole lot of poisonous looks identical to edible scenarios.