The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Some Australian looked into the deaths of 12,000 musicians. Metal is doing pretty well when it comes to suicides and 'accidental' deaths.

e843aaed-4ad0-4498-974b-cddeedcc4d2c-648x660.png

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2015/apr/02/do-musicians-die-young-truth-27-club

No wonder I don't like gospel or R&B.

Hate charts or graphs that have red and green in them because they look like the same color to me.

It's discriminatory!

I also find it coincidental/ironic that heart related deaths are the highest amongst blues musicians.

So about an hour ago i was chilling outside when i saw a cute little dog running around the streets with no owner. The motherfucker was darting across from one side of the street to the other... so i tried luring it to my pad with some salami, and just as she was at my front door she saw some people walking their dogs on the other side and went running across the street and got clipped by a car. :( My heart dropped. Miraculously the dog looked unfazed and ran down the street without any noticeable injuries. So i ran across the street to see if everything was ok and the whore lady that was walking the other dog was like "im happy it got hit by the car since it didnt have a leash on". I fucking blew up and told her to shut her fucking mouth and not breathe another word to me. That coldhearted bitch even had a dog of her own.

Well the good thing is someone else saw the dog a few blocks down and said it looked to be ok and that some girl was trying to leash it. :( hopefully all turned out well for that little fuck.

So about an hour ago i was chilling outside when i saw a cute little dog running around the streets with no owner...

Holy shit I would've raged so hard. My girlfriend and I were driving down Ocean Blvd in Long Beach late one night (one of the main drags if not the main drag in Long Beach), and there was a dog running back and forth across the street. We corralled it and found its house and pounded on the door. When the lady answered she was like "Oh...thanks". I don't get people

Today is a holiday where I live, but nevertheless some clusterfuckers decided this would be a good day to start jackhammering the entire road outside, starting below my window at 8am. I was still drunk from last night when I got pounded awake, and in a break between the hammering I yelled and told them to FUCK OFF. Unfortunately, they didn't.