The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Picture Maine, except that it's the top portion of the North American continent. That's most of Canada (does Quebec squirm at that,eh? and British Columbia?). It's like the South, except without the entitlement mentality. Haven't you watched The Trailer Park Boys?

Been to Maine, dude?

Went to my first Renaissance Fair today.

Shit got weird.

But there were a lot of boobs and beer so its all good.

Ah you went?! Should've told me, I'm going there with the lady in like 3 weeks. I'm going as a Viking.

My sister wants me to take her to one this summer and im all for it. She says theres one in PA...

Yeah I mean, I felt like I paid $20 to go drink beer in Robin Hoods village, but its whatever. Some cool costumes, but overall just not my thing. It was a buddys bday and we rolled deep with seriously 30 people so that made it more enjoyable.

Ah you went?! Should've told me, I'm going there with the lady in like 3 weeks. I'm going as a Viking.

Opening day today apparently. What a fucking shitshow man...

So... is Deron ever going to update the board?

If you're reading Deron, you should get rid of the automatic "last edited" thing. If I go back 5 minutes after making a post to correct my spelling that shouldn't need to be acknowledged.

If you're reading Deron, you should get rid of the automatic "last edited" thing. If I go back 5 minutes after making a post to correct my spelling that shouldn't need to be acknowledged.

Why not?

I'm waiting for my girl to arrive and slowly preparing some pizzas. I have a cold. I felt sick the last three days and I had to do shit like work and school and drink and stuff. Now it's over. I will just chill.

So last night, I got kicked out of the bar about half-hour in, for being too drunk. Some slut complained about me to the owner cause I was stumbling I guess.

Guess I shouldn't have had those fifteen beers before I went to the bar. :v

This is some Poseur Patrol shit right here.

"Pregammin' hard with a case of PBR
Fifteen beers deep before I hit the bar
Stupid fucking sluts disgusted by my stench
Bar owner was a bitch and threw me out on a bench

Druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk as fucking FUCK!"

This is some Poseur Patrol shit right here.

"Pregammin' hard with a case of PBR
Fifteen beers deep before I hit the bar
Stupid fucking sluts disgusted by my stench
Bar owner was a bitch and threw me out on a bench

Druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk as fucking FUCK!"

This is actually fucking golden. My life in lyric form.

Sounds like you plan on doing some gaslighting.

I hope it's soon so I can actually use the new mod interface and ban people when they don't listen to me :)

It'll be a sad day when they give your whiny ass the ability to ban people. You get mad over pretty much anything.