The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was joking initially, but I'm not going to Deron and asking him to ban people for not following instructions. I'm not that fucking petty. With that in mind, what makes you think I would ban people for stupid shit?

Maybe if people would follow my instructions and be courteous, I wouldn't have to bitch ;)

Though, it will be nice to have because it'll be easier to deal with spammers.

Going to another training session then doing a bunch of girly errands- nails, shopping and some other stuff.

QWWZh.jpg

Debating spending the last ten bucks I have to my name on an eight-pack. I still have a beer left I haven't touched, so I may be drinking tomorrow. Maybe.

I'm slowly reverting back into my alcoholism.

Fucking got my car towed today, because there are literally two parking spots that are a mini tow zone. At first, I thought my car was stolen, which would have been terrible, since I literally got it 10 days ago and it's practically new. Then, while marching around the block in a rage, I saw there was a discrete "No Parking" sign that usually isn't there. The sign isn't even out on the street, it's on the side of the wall, perpendicular to the street. Between having to pay for the tow and the parking ticket, it was almost $400.