The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I use a crap Nokia and pay $45 per month for it. I only have 1.5Gb of data, but I don't use data other than for navigation and the occasional video use for working on my car. I have unlimited talk, which is sweet, because I can listen to C-Span via audionow as much as I want.

Posting on a Magic board I've been banned from at least three times, out of boredom.

Bets on how long till I get discovered as The Butt, and get banned again?

Posting on a Magic board I've been banned from at least three times, out of boredom.

Bets on how long till I get discovered as The Butt, and get banned again?

Why do you keep posting about this Magic board? Exactly how butthurt are you over being banned on a place where children congregate to discuss a card game?

Magic: The Gathering. A card game.

Why do you keep posting about this Magic board? Exactly how butthurt are you over being banned on a place where children congregate to discuss a card game?

I'm not butthurt at all. As I said, its out of boredom, and I'm taking a bit of amusement in this actually. Go have sex, I think being a virgin so long has driven you mad. (Basically what Schmidt said, but he said it much more eloquently.)

I had 12 beers yesterday and 10 the day before. I'm horny as shit and I will probably fuck my girlfriend in the end.

People that have an iPhone, and an iPod, and a tablet, and a laptop.

And then just use them all for social media and listening to the same handful of shitty songs over and over again.

Cunts.

Anyone that gets an iWatch. Also a cunt.

I hope someone genetically engineers a breed of wasp that is enraged by iWatches and all of these cunts are killed by our black and yellow friends.

Hipsters that sit in starbucks and play with them, with their weird haircuts. Meh whatever, it probably gets them hot hipster girls.