The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I got a crappy boost mobile flip phone when I came to the US in '12, thinking that I wouldn't be here long. Even though I thought about it, I never upgraded it and now I'm set to leave the country in the summer so there's no point.

The best thing about it is that I really don't care if I drop it, and it never seems to get even the slightest scratch on it.

My next phone is probably gonna be chinese, specifically Xiaomi. They completely shit on big companies with price, are the same or even better quality and have good software (MIUI).

I had a VERY busy but awesome day. Met up with a friend at a record store and spent way too much money on music. Then had dinner with my son and best girlfriend at a Chinese buffet place. Good times. I'm tired from all of this social activity.

I had some erotic dream including some high school classmate girl and I woke up with a terrible boner. I also bought some pocket scores for two Shostakovich symphonies because they cost like a fart and a half so I thought why not.

Willing myself to study some calculus. I swear some of this shit just doesn't make much sense. Heh. I also work tomorrow which sucks, but my coworker picks me up and we are taking the guys to the gym which i haven't stepped foot in in like two years :lol: im just seriously getting by with having a fast metabolism in life. I should be obese by now.

Anyways I had a really weird conversation with this coworker the other day. Im not eating meat until May... Just trying to test my willpower and I was talking to him about it since he's vegan. He then proceeded to tell me that society advertises eating meat as manly and how a lot of meat eaters end up getting ED and that's something he doesn't have to worry about. And in fact eatinf a steak isn't manly but staying hard is. I was confused to say the least because one I was trying to figure out if he was hitting on me or trying to tell me something and two why the fuck was he talking about impotent dongs 3 feet from our bosses. I just wanted some yummy meatless nomz.

Btw this dude got his degree in ministry... I could make all the jokes but I'll refrain.

I had some erotic dream including some high school classmate girl and I woke up with a terrible boner. I also bought some pocket scores for two Shostakovich symphonies because they cost like a fart and a half so I thought why not.

Pocket scores of symphonies can be a bitch to read while listening. It's all well and good until a fast climactic part kicks with the whole orchestra playing simultaneously, and you have to flip the books sideways and turn pages every 2 seconds.

So I am awake too early on a Saturday. Hoping i can sneak in a nap today. My son's dad is supposed to be picking him up at some point in the afternoon and will actually be keeping him overnight! My "dude" and I will be able to actually spend the night together, which will be rad as fuck.

finally did my taxes. gettin back dat fat refund mmmhmmm. it sucks to see near half of bonuses withheld, but its happy again when you get money back from the irs.

Im pretty stoked. Got an audition for a Netflix series... For a 17 y/o Hispanic but whatever. I have work today so I'll probably just learn the lines at work. As though I needed anymore distractions from learning maths.

That's awesome, Cammy! By the way, I basically have a degree in math, so if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

I woke up uncharacteristically early. My girlfriend and I both made a pact to cut down on drinking by arbitrarily prohibiting it on Tuesdays and Saturdays. So I'm preparing for a weekend day and night of unbridled sobriety. Fun stuff.