The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I had one margarita last night and felt wasted.
Needless to say I am not prepared for Mdf.
It's going to be a shit show. I'm currently at work hiding out in the bathroom.
Today's a total cluster fuck and I'm ready to be done.

Not much, I was put on SSI recently and am waiting for my first check. Not sure how much it is going to be, but it will most likely cover my rent and cable. And I might have some extra money. So that's good.

733 dollars a month until I die. My rent right now is 625, but I could get even cheaper than that.

Even he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about half the time.

tumblr_ljmobzJtod1qb07we.gif

That's awesome, Cammy! By the way, I basically have a degree in math, so if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

I woke up uncharacteristically early. My girlfriend and I both made a pact to cut down on drinking by arbitrarily prohibiting it on Tuesdays and Saturdays. So I'm preparing for a weekend day and night of unbridled sobriety. Fun stuff.

Thanks Guy! I'll keep that in mind! Hope your day of sobriety wasn't too bad

Went to the gym and now very sore. I just want to lay in bed forever. My friend came over and we did some math and then her friend sent her this mindfuck of a question that we got wrong on the first go. I'll post it here sometime when I'm not too lazy to move.

Heh, I'm on week two of this little experiment and I really don't mind it. I decided to really see how much it'll suck for me by going to the bar last night to hang out with the regulars after work. Drank water the whole time and didn't have any qualms about it.

I'm actually still awake from last night, furiously typing up random thoughts that I'll try to articulate decently tonight before I devolve into listening to Death Grips at full-volume and drinking too quickly.

Edit: What is the name/level of the math class?

Just finished writing a history paper on Heart of Darkness in light of Nietzsche, Freud, and Dostoevsky, and the bourgeois certainty that they (and Conrad) shook. Fun paper. I wish I had prepared for it a little better though.