The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I would absolutely love to do screenwriting on some level, but I don't have a creative bone in my body, unfortunately.

A cumulative test like that, I see. I might be speaking out of ignorance, but it seems like the educational methods are just as important as grasping the content if you're teaching a special education course. Like I said, I'm always happy to help if need be. Oh, and for what it's worth, the head of the math department at my school still fucks up basic multiplication and the like.

Agreed with Cody's comment. Seriously, having a really strong feeling youd be good at that. Or even in front of the camera. Just a thought. Have you ever taken a theatre class or even a creative writing one? Not to say you have to to get into it at all but they help to build confidence to people who do it just to try and end up being awesome at it.

Also you're absolutely right about the methods. The first half is multiple choice and the other half is evaluating students' work and then writing an essay as to why it's wrong and how to fix it based on that student (they'll give info about the students' previous works and their challenges). I might have to take you up on that offer that test is the end of this month and yeah a little worried.

But this also means no Roadtrip to Chicago. :( Since they added these dates in CA, theres no reason to trek it all the way across the states to tailgate outside Soldier Field. I actually have tickets and its a drive I can do in less than 8 hours. So fucking stoked.

Nice.

I bet you'll see Bill Walton there.

If it isn't super far, I'd check if out. They're one act I'm looking forward to at MDF. There better be copious amounts of stage diving or ill be very upset.

Just got home and made some dinner after a 3 hour mountain bike ride. Feel like Death, but fuck man, it was a sick ride. Love night rides.

So, my bosses failed to tell me they gave me a raise. Total surprise. :) I hope it's not a mistake. But, cool. I'm going to blow my raise check on hookers and blow.

Congrats on that raise Tara!

A day of maths today. The sun is out and I so desperately wanna go out and have a "fruit salad" and by that I mean one with just grapes and by that I mean drink all the wine but cest la vie. It's crunch time.