The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

On my way to the meet and greet for Electric Wizard. Check out this cake my roommate made for em:

012FD754-DC00-4A86-BCE5-6F4794CC0AB3_zpsd2fd3sty.jpg

So legit.

went on a date with the woman lastnight. Had some good mexican food. She got a giant margarita.
She rarely drinks, so she got drunk. Drive home through town I got a handy. Completely wrecked my shorts. :lol:
Got home and had some sex then went and got some icecream. being kid free is cool.

Looking for metal shirts online. I need some XL shirts.

went on a date with the woman lastnight. Had some good mexican food. She got a giant margarita.
She rarely drinks, so she got drunk. Drive home through town I got a handy. Completely wrecked my shorts. :lol:
Got home and had some sex then went and got some icecream. being kid free is cool.

Looking for metal shirts online. I need some XL shirts.

What are some of your favorite online places for shirts? I'm in the mood to throw down some money on stuff I don't need!

On my way to the meet and greet for Electric Wizard. Check out this cake my roommate made for em:

012FD754-DC00-4A86-BCE5-6F4794CC0AB3_zpsd2fd3sty.jpg

So legit.

That shit rules hard!

My mom and I adopted a 15 year old cat today. He belonged to a cousin and his family. They recently discovered that their youngest son is HIGHLY allergic to cats/cat dander. :( Very sad how they had to give up this creature, but the fact we were able to give him a good home makes me happy.

Omg that cake!

That's soo awesome! They should've been stoked man. I hate when people have zero reaction to cool things especially things like that that take mad effort.

I'm taking a break from math. Seriously think i have ADHD. I have too much energy i start jumping around and stuff… blah.