The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Really sweet cake, I like how the piping is layered instead of smeared. Adds to the psychadelica.

Even after a few hours of being up, and few cups of coffee, I still feel high from the past 3 days. I believe those 3 wiz shows made me perma-stoned.

Ive never smoked or seen so many people smoke so much weed in one place before.

smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

I got drunk yesterday and I really don't want to repeat it tonight. Friends are in the bar again but fuck that, seriously.

That cake is one of the most truly badass things I have ever seen.

I'm debating what to do today. Its actually nice out so I may make some chicken burger patties, eat, then go out all day.

Trudging through the work week like a trooper, and looking forward to this on Friday. Glad I have that one ride or die homie whose actually down to attend this shit with me.

Motor_City_Nightmares.jpg

Anyone here ever go to shows in NYC? I'm in the mood and can;t find anything decent

My mom and I adopted a 15 year old cat today. He belonged to a cousin and his family. They recently discovered that their youngest son is HIGHLY allergic to cats/cat dander. :( Very sad how they had to give up this creature, but the fact we were able to give him a good home makes me happy.

What a sweet girl

Har har har. Very funny.

Jimmy, I hang out a lot. You fuckers visit NYC and don't say nothing. I see how it is. There's tons of great bars, though, that host shows a couple times a week: St Vitus, Lucky 13 Saloon (my friend is part owner), The Anchored Inn etc. Regardless, theres just a bunch of shows happening every night tbh some stuff i don't even know. My girl is actually djing at Over the Eight this Friday. She has awesome taste in music and actually writes about metal and stuff.

Been having some family issues and driving myself crazy with work and studying. I wanna do a Mother's Day Bake Sale for my guys before I leave to help them raise money for some activities in the summer. Also, I passed one test so far. Woohoo. My math is next week, though. And I'm not feeling too hot with one of the ones I took last week. Blah, I just come on here to rant since I don't have time for much these days. Two more weeks of this shit.

/endrant